LIV Hospitality Design Awards globally recognized excellence in Hospitality Architecture, Interior Design and Guest Experiences.
The mission of LIV Hospitality Design Awards is to celebrate quality Architectural ventures and Interior Design diversity, that shape Hospitality worldwide. LIV is an inclusive platform, pursuing exceptional projects within the LIVING and EATING spaces, from Co-living to Beach Resort, from Fine Dining restaurant to Pop up Bar.
We believe in the power of Architecture and Interior Design to shape our Living experience.
LIV Hospitality Design Awards gives 8 winning titles per year to Professional and Student:
- Architectural Design of the Year – Living: Professional
- Interior Design of the Year- Living: Professional
- Emerging Architect of the Year – Living: Student
- Emerging Interior Designer of the Year- Living: Student
- Architectural Design of the Year – Eating: Professional
- Interior Design of the Year- Eating: Professional
- Emerging Architect of the Year – Eating: Student
- Emerging Interior Designer of the Year- Eating: Student
Selected by our esteemed jury of Architects, Designers, Hoteliers, Developers, and Leaders in interior Design and architectural fields, the annual winners will receive the LIV trophy, extensive publicity showcasing their designs and project to an international audience, and more.
About Farmani Group
LIV Hospitality Design Awards was assembled by the Farmani Group as the sister initiative of the IDA International Design Awards, which has been recognizing and celebrating smart and sustainable multidisciplinary design since 2007.
The Farmani Group, established in 1985, is responsible for many successful awards around the globe. Farmani Group organizes the International Design Awards (IDA), Architecture Masterprize, DNA Paris Design Awards, London International Creative Awards, Prix de la Photographie in Paris, and the Annual Lucie Awards for Photography, which has emerged as one of the world’s most prestigious awards.