Join the 1st Annual LIV Hospitality Design Awards winners celebration on Saturday, June 26th!
June 18, 2021
The 1st Annual LIV Hospitality Design Awards winners celebration will be streamed online at 2:00PM GMT, on Saturday, June 26th!
The LIV Hospitality Design Awards celebrate quality Architectural ventures and Interior Design diversity, that shape the Hospitality industry today. The LIV Awards is an inclusive platform, pursuing exceptional projects within the “Living” and “Eating” spaces, from Co-living to Beach Resort, from Fine Dining restaurant to Pop up Bar.
The Jury panel is composed of 36 talented and experienced professionals, entrepreneurs, academics, and developers in the Hospitality Design field. They have selected the winners of the first edition of the LIV Hospitality Design Awards and shortlisted 54 projects, which received an average score of over 80/100 points and will be presented at the LIV Awards event.
Due to the extreme circumstances of COVID-19, the LIV Awards board has decided to host an online event; to congratulate all winners, revealed the 54 shortlisted projects, and announced the “Designers of the Year”:
- Architectural Design of the Year – Living space
- Architectural Design of the Year – Eating space
- Interior Design of the Year – Living space
- Interior Design of the Year – Eating space
- Emerging Architect of the Year – Living space
- Emerging Architect of the Year – Eating space
- Emerging Interior Designer of the Year – Living space
- Emerging Interior Designer of the Year – Eating space
The event will be streamed online via Facebook and YouTube, make sure to set up your alarm and follow us on social media. Let’s celebrate together the best of Hospitality Architecture & Interior Design!