LIV Hospitality Design Awards unveiled the “Certificate of Achievement” design.
December 3, 2020
Give your Hospitality project design the recognition it deserved, LIV Awards is pleased to present the official “Certificate of Achievement” given to LIV Winners and Honorable Mentions.
All winners & honorable mentions will receive a certificate of Achievement and LIV Winner Seal as well as be featured on the LIV winner online directory and benefit from the all-year-round media coverage.
LIV Hospitality Design Awards gives 8 winning titles per year to Professional and Student:
- Architectural Design of the Year – Living: Professional
- Interior Design of the Year- Living: Professional
- Emerging Architect of the Year – Living: Student
- Emerging Interior Designer of the Year- Living: Student
- Architectural Design of the Year – Eating: Professional
- Interior Design of the Year- Eating: Professional
- Emerging Architect of the Year – Eating: Student
- Emerging Interior Designer of the Year- Eating: Student
Selected by our esteemed jury of Architects, Designers, Hoteliers, Developers, and Leaders in interior Design and architectural fields, the annual winners will receive the LIV trophy, extensive publicity showcasing their designs and project to an international audience, and more.